Tourism Management Lecturer
- To be responsible for the effective planning, delivery of various tourism management subjects and academic development of the students as well as to provide pastoral care to students.
- To develop and manage learning modules and to ensure that academic programmes are delivered in accordance with the prescribed quality standards.
- To assess and evaluate students? performance to ensure that learning objectives have been achieved through summative and formative assessment.
- To participate in extra curricular activities or other functions as and when required
- Possessing a Bachelor Degree in Tourism Management and preferably with a Master?s Degree or equivalent.
- Have at least 1 to 2 year(s) tertiary Education teaching experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with industrial experience will have an added advantage.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills in both English & Bahasa Malaysia.
SENTRAL College Penang
No.3, Penang Street,
10200 Pulau Pinang.