Vision and mission
To develop expertise and human capital in tourism, hospitality and event management, which are in line with societal needs, market demands and current technological developments.
To function as a center of excellence capable of providing expert advice in the fields of tourism, hospitality and event management in keeping with the philosophy of the university.
- To explore cutting edge knowledge through research in the field of tourism, hospitality and event management.
- To develop and strengthen undergraduate and graduate teaching and learning in tourism, hospitality and event management.
- To disseminate the latest knowledge in tourism, hospitality and event management through research, publication and participation in academic discourses
- To always uphold quality and innovation in education relating to tourism, hospitality and event management.
- To produce the best graduates in the fields of tourism, hospitality and event management who are knowledgeable, ethical and hospitable, for the benefit of all stakeholders.
CONTACT INFORMATION :
School of Tourism, Hospitality and Event
Management, UUM College of Law, Goverment
and International Studies, Universiti Utara Malaysia,
06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah Darul Aman, MALAYSIA